Transport: New Uber Self-Driving Technology
1. Uber is releasing new self-driving technology this week that will make it easier for riders to get around the city. The new technology will allow riders to order a ride through the app without having to speak to a driver. Instead, the rider will be directed to a self-driving car.
2. Facebook is also releasing new self-driving technology this week. This technology will allow Facebook users to share photos and videos with others without ever having to leave the app. Users will be able to share photos and videos without ever having to leave the app, which is great for people who are busy and don’t want to take their phone out of their pocket.
3. Apple is also releasing new self-driving technology this week. This technology will allow drivers in California to use Apple CarPlay without ever having to take their hands off the wheel. This is great news for drivers, as it will make driving much safer.
1. Blogging: A Look at TweetDeck
Twitter is a great tool for staying up to date on the latest news and events. One of the best ways to do this is to use TweetDeck. TweetDeck is a free tool that lets you track all of the tweets related to any topic. This makes it easy to stay current on all of the news and events happening in the world of technology.
There are several great Twitter accounts that you should follow if you want to stay up to date on the latest tech news. One of these accounts is @TheNextWeb. @TheNextWeb is a blog that covers all things tech, from the latest gadgets to interesting new startups. They also have a great Twitter account that is dedicated to keeping you up-to-date on the latest news and events in the world of technology.
If you are interested in learning more about Twitter or want to start using it for your own personal purposes, then be sure to check out TweetDeck. It’s a great tool for keeping up with all of the latest tech news and events.
Social Media: Facebook vs. Instagram
This week, Facebook and Instagram are facing off in a battle for users’ attention.
On Monday, Facebook announced that it would be banning ads from Instagram because the two platforms are competing with each other too much. This move caused some tension between the two companies because Instagram is mostly used by younger people who use it to share photos and videos.
However, Facebook is not the only company that is feeling the pressure of social media competition. Twitter also announced this week that it will be removing ads from YouTube starting in 2020. This move is designed to help Twitter make more money so that it can keep improving its service.
Overall, social media companies are feeling the pressure of competition from other platforms and are trying to find ways to compete without damaging their relationship with their users.
The Future of Mobile Phones
1. Samsung Unveils Its New Galaxy S8 and S8+ Smartphones
2. Facebook Messenger Is Coming To The Xbox One
3. Tesla’s Model 3 Gets A Major Update
4. Apple Releases A New Version of Its iOS Operating System
Smartwatches and Wearables
1. Apple releases watchOS 5, the latest update to its watchOS operating system that includes new features and improvements for users.
2. Google announces a new version of its Wear OS software for smartwatches, which includes support for LTE connectivity.
3. Samsung releases the Galaxy Watch, its first smartwatch with a built-in Bixby button.
4. TCL announces a new Android TV box that is powered by the Roku OS.
5. LG unveils the G7 ThinQ, a new flagship smartphone that features a large OLED display and enhanced sound quality.
There are a lot of big news stories this week in the world of technology, so be sure to keep an eye out for them! From Facebook’s Libra project to Google’s latest updates on its artificial intelligence project, there is plenty to discuss. So what are you waiting for? Get started reading about these stories and learning all you can!