The Cleaning Authority is aware that not every home has the same requirements or preferences as another. We take great satisfaction in providing services that may be entirely tailored to your needs and desires because of this. Despite the fact that we take great pride in using our Detail-Clean Rotation System for our routine house visits, we also provide one-time cleaning services that can make your home look absolutely stunning, whether you are hosting a special event or simply want it to look beautiful before the holidays.
How We Make Your Home Look Fantastic
At The Cleaning Authority, we never leave your clean-up to chance. That is why we utilize our Professional House Cleaning Checklist, which is a framework that allows us to ensure every corner of your home is sparkling every single time that we visit.
What do we clean when we follow the checklist?
- Kitchen: We often start in this room and focus on counters, cabinets, backsplashes, appliances, dishwasher, floors, refrigerators, stove, oven, exteriors, faucets, sinks, and more.
- Bathroom(s):The bathroom is often the dirtiest part of the entire house. That is why we always give it more attention. We clean basins, sinks, bathtubs, tiles, faucets, counters, mirrors, floors, and more.
- Bedroom(s):We believe that your bedroom should be your sanctuary. That is why we take extra steps to make it look beautiful, including making the bed, changing the sheets if you give us new sheets, cleaning tables, lamps, furniture, and more!
- Living Areas: When we visit your living room, we will clean all furniture, sweep / vacuum, and dust.
Get Started with a Free Cleaning Estimate Today
No matter what your precise requirements are, we urge you to get in touch with us right away. We are happy to provide free in-home cleaning quotes so that we can talk about your home’s requirements and figure out the best course of action for providing the lovely clean you deserve.
FAQ on One-Time Cleaning
When Should a One-Time Cleaning Be Performed?
The Cleaning Authority suggests scheduling this service four times a year, though this will depend on preferences and a few other things. You can maintain a clean environment by having your property cleaned approximately every three months because dust, dirt, grime, and other particles can accumulate over time. Additionally, there are various indicators that may point to the requirement for a one-time cleaning service.
These signs include:
- signs of a buildup of dust or dither surfaces seem drab or filthy.aggravated allergies One-time cleanings are excellent for people moving out of or into new houses, in addition to routine maintenance for your house. If you rent an apartment, doing a thorough cleaning before you leave can help you receive your entire security deposit back. A one-time cleaning after moving into a new house can guarantee the cleanest, freshest beginning to your new chapter.
What Is the Price of a One-Time Cleaning?
The price of your one-time cleaning will depend on a wide range of variables. The easiest approach to learn more about the price is to arrange for a free cleaning assessment. The following elements will help our team decide the price:
How big your house is
The state of your room
Any particular specifications that call for extra care
The required cleaning supplies and items
The next cleaning will need less effort the more frequently you get your home cleaned. To stay on top of the cleaning duties, The Cleaning Authority advises scheduling routine services. Your home will always be spotless and each cleaning will cost less if you do it this way.